Thursday 27 February 2014

Introduction

Hey guys (and girls),


It's JayyJayy Departures here,


This is just a quick thing to say hi to all of you Departures and Haters out there! 





                                                 
         So now with the hello's ^ out of the way,




Its time to tell you about this blog...


So basically Sometimes I feel like i AM Sora from Kingdom Hearts 




Well, not as crazy as that, but something very close.


So this blog is a way for me to help me remember and reflect on things, and a way for all of you readers to listen in to my personal life a little bit.


You can also send me questions to : bittersweetdepartures@gmail.com (send about 5 questions per email).

Anyway, until the next time I post:


Peace out Departures // < 3 //

JayyJayy Departures




No comments:

Post a Comment